Mmmh this kind of topic is a little difficult to me. I like a lot of different genres of music such as rock, punk, pop, j-rock, indie, trap, instrumental, and other types of music I can’t even describe. I attended a concert many years ago, but the experience wasn’t really good. I’m autistic so I am constantly struggling with my sensory issues; noises, crowns, and lights can be really problematic and exhausting for me. However , I would love to see my favorite bands on tour someday but the opportunity doesn’t come yet. Well, that it’s not the point, I do remember a kind of concert with so much love, and I guess this is not the typical response, but just for you to know I love classical music and I often go to the Regional Theater to listening to the Symphonic Orchestra or musicians. And as I said before I’m a huge fan of Studio Ghibli, and guess what? THEY MADE A CONCERT OF THE MOVIES’ SOUNDTRACK. Spoiler: it was wonderful. ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario